web forums for crossovercomic.com
You are not logged in.
Eventually we'll have a page on the site where you can upload your photos, right now you can use www.flickr.com and post them here or email me a link. email@example.com
Another option if you don't want to join flickr.com is to email me photos and snail mail me this form->
I'll email you my full name and physical address on request.
A few guidelines->
1) You must define your pictures as both "to use commercially" and "modify, adapt, or build upon" otherwise I cannot legally use them. Information on Creative Commons-> http://creativecommons.org/
2) Don't look at the camera.
3) Try to shoot your pictures against a background of a solid color. This makes them much easier to work with.
4) I need shots that convey a lot of different emotions. The more photos you take and the more expressions you make to better your chances of getting a part.
5) I only need shots from the neck up. Your head will be composited against existing shots of the costumes. However if you have a costume of your own, feel free to include a second series of shots in multiple poses. I may be able to use it.
Ideally the best environment would be outdoors on a cloudy day (to minimize shadows.)
Most parts will be for extras, but I still have quite a few speaking roles yet to cast, and even a couple main characters. If your character has any dialogue I'll send you a free copy of that issue
6) I do need you to email me your full legal name, and if you want a chance to get free issues I'll need a mailing address.
Thanks, and break a leg :p