Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/guarana/crossovercomic.com/forum/header.php on line 46
Crossover / How do I try out for the comic?

Crossover

web forums for crossovercomic.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-15 12:22:22

shawn
Administrator

How do I try out for the comic?

http://crossovercomic.com/media/localbanners/castbanner_horiz_anim.gif

Eventually we'll have a page on the site where you can upload your photos, right now you can use www.flickr.com and post them here or email me a link. shawn@crossovercomic.com

Another option if you don't want to join flickr.com is to email me photos and snail mail me this form->

http://www.dpcorner.com/all_about/releases.shtml

I'll email you my full name and physical address on request.

A few guidelines->

1) You must define your pictures as both "to use commercially" and "modify, adapt, or build upon" otherwise I cannot legally use them. Information on Creative Commons-> http://creativecommons.org/

2) Don't look at the camera.

3) Try to shoot your pictures against a background of a solid color. This makes them much easier to work with.

4) I need shots that convey a lot of different emotions. The more photos you take and the more expressions you make to better your chances of getting a part.

5) I only need shots from the neck up. Your head will be composited against existing shots of the costumes. However if you have a costume of your own, feel free to include a second series of shots in multiple poses. I may be able to use it.

Ideally the best environment would be outdoors on a cloudy day (to minimize shadows.)

Most parts will be for extras, but I still have quite a few speaking roles yet to cast, and even a couple main characters. If your character has any dialogue I'll send you a free copy of that issue smile

6) I do need you to email me your full legal name, and if you want a chance to get free issues I'll need a mailing address.

Thanks, and break a leg :p

Board footer